The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Momma "DOO" and Tee-ball TOO!!!!

Okay~ So what's with the title? All mom's will understand this~ "MommaDoo" : a hair style that either a "mother to be" gets while pregnant, or a hair style that a mother ends up with after having children. While I was pregnant with Grant, I was HUGE!!! I gained 80lbs with both of my pregnancies. So, I needed to feel beautiful~ and when I decided to cut my hair, I wanted it done immediately~ So, my "MommaDoo" was a MULLETT. Now, in the picture at the bottom of this post I am sportin' the "too busy to get a doo- MommaDoo". This is, of coarse, the post motherhood style-or lack of style. I am featured with nice gray and roots showing. And to all future mothers~ You will automatically be given 2 extra hands, on new foot, 6 additional fingers, and it will only cost you YOUR BRAIN!!!! Look at what all I am doin' in this picture~ I am holding AND feeding Reagan, I have my wallet, 2 drinks, french fries, my purse, and I am cheering for my MAIN LITTLE MAN!!! I didn't even realize how talented I was at the time. So, all of you mother's who are searching for your talent~ I bet you have the same skills, and you didn't even know it. That is what a "MOMMADOO"!!!!! :)



No comments: