The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Fun in the Sun

We have been getting the most out of our long summer days. Reagan doesn't understand what "summer break" means. She doesn't realize that we COULD sleep late, take unscheduled naps, stay up a little later, and just "go with the flow". Miss Priss maintains her "school in session" schedule. That means bedtime is 8:30, and she wakes up at 7:30. I guess I will be glad when school starts that she kept herself programmed. Today we enjoyed the sunshine while we finger painted- don't pay attention to the paintbrushes~they sure didn't. It didn't last too long~ then we headed to the backyard and got into the swimming pool.







It looks like Reagan is a genius~ I painted that star. But, in her defense, she is a pretty smart chick-a-dee! She takes after her big brother. She does EVERYTHING he does. They love each other so much. They love having a "dance party" in the living room. Reagan says" Brother" and reaches up for him to pick her up. They dance for hours. I love all of the little "perks" of motherhood.

No comments: