The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Thursday, September 23, 2010

Long time No post!

Sorry! Things have been so crazy here at the Horne house. I just wanted to post a few pics of the kids. Grant got his kindergarten pictures in, and I think they are the best picture he has ever taken. I love them. Reagan loves school and her friends. She wants me immediately when she sees me though! Keep our family in your prayers. Mrs. Horne is still not doing well. Thanks for all of the calls and prayers. That's what keeps us going.
And~ Congratulations to Jake! He is the new Vice President of Highlands Elementary. He beat out about 30 other children. He is so CUTE~I think that's why he won. There are more girls than boys at the school and he won because they all have a crush on him. Just kidding! He had to do a speech and blew the competition out of the water. So proud of him!

No comments: