The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Thursday, September 2, 2010

You Run For Your Life~ To Aunt "Key" !!!!


Grant didn't run to the bathroom-like the picture
suggest, but he did run alright!He ran to his
Aunt "Key". He knew she would take care of him.
I can just see little cute blond girls with bows and fragile,
meek boys getting PUSHED out of the way! My sister
Jackie teaches at Grant's school. He ran for his little life!
She is a good distance away from the kindergarten hall~But,
Grant gave it his best shot. His teacher caught him though and
explained that it was just a "practice" drill. Poor Mrs. Martin has
got her hands full! I love him though! He is so FUNNY!

No comments: