The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, August 29, 2010

Picnic, Diva, and My cup runneth Over

So, I think the pictures and the title explain it all. Highlands had a picnic for the new school year~it was a lot of fun. Grant was a little confused on why we were going to school on a "stay home day". He didn't let me out of his sight.
Reagan felt left out because everyone wears glasses except her. She loves her new sunglasses. She feels so pretty. She is ALL GIRL.
And last~ my cup REALLY runneth over. Grant thought it would be nice for him to offer Reagan a variety of juice selections in her new cups. The choices were: grape juice, white grape juice, diet coke mixed with apple juice, milk, and various other selections. Wow! Now if that's not love, I don't know what is!

No comments: