The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kindergarten Homework

Grant has his first "homework" assignment. Mrs. Martin is reading "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" to their class. He was assigned the letter "Z" to decorate for the classroom tree. He painted it himself, and I drew the zebra, but he colored it. He also glued all of the pieces together. He loves to do art projects. I just put the picture of Reagan in there for fun. She is always right on my heels wanting me to pick her up! I love my two monkies!
And, I bet you all have wondered what that is on my blog in the background. I had my blog printed. I put some pictures of the finished product. I made a seperate on for Reagan, but Scott's grandmother is reading it. I love them! They turned out so cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if you change your background it will go away. It was on mine too! Call me sometime, I give up on calling you.