The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Saturday, August 7, 2010

Better than I thought

Well, if you are a mom, actually have time to read blogs and not just look at the pictures, then you will be so proud of me. In a prior post, I put some of Grant's halloween costumes on the blog to make sure his first few years were documented since I did not do a blog when he was younger. I started this after Reagan was born. I didn't think I took a picture of Grant's third halloween costume due to the heat! He was not happy about wearing his costume that year. But, I found an old picture. I guess I am a better mom than I thought. I did capture his 3rd halloween! I Love You Grant! You have the most beautiful blue eyes!

No comments: