The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Preschool and Kindergarten

Reagan began preschool Monday. She was not terribly excited about the whole process. Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Rachel are so sweet though. I can't say that I blame Reagan for crying. She was a little messy when she ate lunch and they put an ALABAMA shirt on her. Now, we had our own extra clothes in our bag. They thought it was soooo funny though.
Moving on to Grant- There is no better way to have your child begin school than what we had! Grant ran right in the doors to his "MEME HONEY's" arms. He was so excited she was there. He starts the day by me dropping him off at Aunt Key's with Jake. They hang out in Key's 1st grade class, then Jake takes Grant to his class. Jake and Grant dress alike every day. So sweet.
I am so blessed that this has worked out like it has. Reagan is such a sweet little angle. She is smiling and happy first thing in the morning. Grant is just as sweet, but minus the morning happiness thing. My babies are getting so big-so FAST! I know these are the best days of my life and I am lovin' every minute of it.

No comments: