The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm Lovin' It!

So, Grant and I dropped Reagan off at preschool, and we usually go to Aunt"Key's" house for him to ride with her and Jake. But, "Key" had bus duty so I was going to have to take Grant and drop him off in the carpool line. So, I explained it to him~but, when we drove up he says "Momma-what is this?" I stated "Well, Grant I drive up to that lady and she will take you out of the car." He waited a minute and he says " So, what am I~like a chicken nugget~You just drive through just like that. This isn't McDonalds Momma, It's the Highlands school." I cracked up laughing. Now, I call him my little chicken nugget! He is soooooo funny! I could write something like this every day~ to bad I don't have time. I try to do the best I can because his children will read this one day and know what kind of little boy he was! He is my sunshine! How can you not have a great day with him around.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the Grant stories!! HILARIOUS!! I can't wait for Anna Lee to start talking - these little tidbits are so funny and too precious!