The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, January 16, 2011

LINDSEY STELTENPOHL

Lindsey's brain tumor is back. If you remember, we did a fund raiser this summer called "Mom's with a Heart, Meet at the Park". We raised more than $6000.00 dollars to help Lindsey with her courageous battle. So now what? Since the cancer has returned, treatment is limited. So, the family is trying to finance a trip across the country to see a physician who has more experience with this form of cancer.
HOW CAN YOU HELP??? I will be posting additional information soon, but I want to start "Letters to Lindsey". We can send words of encouragement, prayers, and monetary donations to the Steltenpohl family to help them finance this trip. We want them to go ASAP. Please check my blog frequently for updates with how you can help this precious angel, and her family with her battle with cancer. In the meantime......... PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!! I know we will have tons who help. And, don't forget to pass the word.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You have such a generous heart. Thank you so much for keeping Lindsey so close to your heart and being such a strong advocate for her. I know our family feels incredibly blessed to have you in our lives.