The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Shopping with Reagan

This store would be acceptable to shop at by Reagan's standards!
Don't even THINK about going in a store with these!

And this~well, I'm with Reagan, so many body parts~why not a HEAD!!!!


Well, well, well....... My little princess has seriously been inhibiting my shopping lately. Now that Reagan is much more aware of her surrondings, she has a new found fear. Mannequins. Not all mannequins, just the headless ones. Numerous department stores are OFF LIMITS for this very reason. Belk, Dillards,Charlotte Russe, WetSeal, and the Limited are a few stores that are on our "Do Not Enter" list. She just shakes her little head and says "Uh-no, Uh-no"! And, she begins to crawl up my body like a cat in water! So, for all mothers or future mothers~make sure you are aware of the way these little rascals change your life. I guess I can take it as a blessing in disquise....it does save us money!!!!! I learn something new EVERY day!!!!!

No comments: