The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, December 28, 2010

muscled up calves from skippin'


brown "smear" birthmark! I thought it was dirt!


Awful picture, but perfect "O" lips!


This is how the pinkie toe inhibits proper panty hose "sportage"!




Actual pinkie toe being displayed so perfectly by our supermodel!








"Evil eye" with a bonus of spaghetti and chapped lips!








Watch out Emily Post, her comes Reagan!









Someone forgot their dentures! But beautiful despite it!










Brotherly love at it's finest~but look at my favorite "spock ear"!











Bossy britches~ she never gives her instructions without proper direction! This is " UHH-NO!"

No comments: