The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Monday, December 6, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Well~ I have been super busy. There have quite a few developments since my last post. They are kind of random~ So just hang in there with me. Joel turned 33! Wow he is getting old!! :) Scott took me to the Auburn/South Carolina game in Atlanta. He said it was for my birthday~but, I think he enjoyed it way to much to be a gift for me. We went with Brian and Misty and we had so much fun. Jake and Honey took care of Grant and Reagan. It was soooo nice.
Moving on, I know the shoes in this post are so ugly~but~ they do come in super cute fashions. We are waiting on our brown "maryjanes" and we just got our ballet slipper style. Reagan loves them. Parents with little ones should really check these out.
The picture of Reagan in the carseat is so funny to me. She was so tired she fell asleep with a french fry in her mouth. She fights sleep so bad. I guess this kind of came up on her unexpectedly. Funny girl.
Grant is growing up so fast. He is now officially a GW Long Rebel. Scott decided he wanted Grant to move to Skipperville now for the remainder of his kindergarten year. His teacher is Mrs. Gulledge. She has years of experience with little ones, and it REALLY shows. We love her! He loves riding to school with his daddy, seeing his girlfriend-senior-Cassie Payne(captain of cheerleaders too!), and it is so small and personal there. We are super happy. Scott regrets not doing it sooner. He and Grant are getting so much closer.
Now the other picture of Grant and Reagan asleep is so sweet to me. They were head to head and sleeping so good. I love that they love each other so much~most of the time.

No comments: