The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, December 28, 2010

INTRODUCING: "Aubie Doggie"

I think this is Aubie doggie's brother

No more pictures~PLEASE!!!!!







Hello Everyone~ Nice to meet you!

So, it's official. Our dogs name is "Aubie doggie". Here is the rundown~We tried out Ben 10(from the cartoon character), Chance, Finn, and Sam. Grant chose Aubie Doggie. I told him that Ben 10 would be good because he would probably live 10 days~so he changed it. Chance was the same thing~ I told him he did not stand a chance, so he tried something else out. I wanted "Sam" because it was from Scott And Mom~ of coarse Scott said "SAM, why not DAM-dad and mom, that's what we are going to end up saying anyway~ that D*** dog!" Isn't he hillarious! I do think Aubie doggie resembles a small white fluffy seal. He was tired of the photo shoot and he actually put his "hands" in front of his face. He is such a sweet little puppy!

No comments: