The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Friday, August 5, 2011

August 5th, 2011

Today we mourn the loss of Sandra Elaine Bolden Horne. She was so young- passing away at only 62 years old. Daughter, Wife, Mother, Mother-in-law, Nanna, and Friend. Mrs. Horne passed peacefully Monday morning at 1010am. Scott and I had spent all night and the early morning hours trying to get her fever down. Poppa was right by her side. Her fever spiked to 104.9 degrees. Even being a nurse, I WAS SCARED! At about 3:00am, we left her in Poppa's care with a "stable" temperature of 100. It give our entire family such a feeling of peace to care for Nanna in the last few days of her life. Scott, Alisa, myself, Poppa, and Granny cared for her night and day. Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers, food and phone calls. Words cannot express the love and appreciation we feel towards each and every one of you.

No comments: