The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Monday, August 22, 2011

What is going through their little minds?

Today,I took Reagan to school and tried to think of a way to distract her while I rushed out. I can't stand to see her cry. So, I gave her the little monkey that Jeff and Alyssa gave her for her birthday and she took a little bottle, and I told her that her baby had to go to school.
Well, when we got there, I was so excited because Reagan was walking, opposed to the usual "VELCRO" that we usually experience. But, I couldn't help but laugh out loud when this happened....
Reagan walked to the door, threw the monkey in the class, and said "Don't CI" (long "I" sound). I thought well.... that must be how she feels. Need less to say, we ended up the same old way- Both of us crying. I did get a little laugh in though! I love my babies.
Grant has been very good! He loves his teacher. She is "HOT"- by his standards. She really is cute. But, there was one day this month that he got a sad face for not sitting in his seat quietly. He had gone 3 whole days with a "happy face". I told him it would be okay, because Mrs. Johnson told Scott that he cried ALL afternoon. So, we thought he was really sorry. Then, he said "So, momma, that means that I can get a sad face every 3 days".
WHAT GOES THROUGH THEIR LITTLE MINDS?

No comments: