The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Reagan says the funniest things!

Two quick little things that Reagan has said that are so cute:
1. Jackie, Presley, and Jake picked Reagan up from daycare to help me prepare for the fall festival. I didn't have costumes, so Jackie just put her on a little pumpkin t-shirt. Jake enters the room and sees Presley dressed up and says "Presley, What are you?" Presley answers " I'm Jessie." Jake asks Reagan "What are you Reagan?" Reagan says " I cute!" HILARIOUS!
2. While "trick-or-treating" on lady says to Reagan "If you want my candy, you have to say Roll Tide." Reagan looked at her, shook her head and her little pointer finger and said " NO, NO, NO" and she turned around, walked off, and went right on to the next house. Me and the lady just died laughing.

She is just as funny as Grant! They say the funniest stuff! I am so glad that I have this blog to document all of the funny little things that they say and do. One of my favorite things that Grant would always say was " I want some chicken momma, put it in the MONKEY- WAVE." AKA: microwave. LOVE THEM!!!!!

No comments: