The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, November 27, 2011

So Many Reasons To Be Thankful!

Well, I will let the pictures that follow this post speak for themselves. I love all of the family and smiling faces. Grant and Reagan are starting to LOVE each other so much. They play together so well! I am so PROUD that this day has finally arrived. She can hold her own. Grant will even admit it..... He is a little scared of her. He says "You never know what she's gonna do- do you Momma?" I love my little monkeys.
Thanks to Jackie and Mark for having Thanksgiving Dinner at their home this year. It was so nice. Scott's Dad and Grandmother joined us this year. It was a little rough without Todd and Mrs. Horne here this year, but we will make it through~ With God's strength! Alisa, Colby, Cameron, and Ms. Joyce (Alisa's mom) traveled to Tennessee to be with Alisa's grandfather. They had a wonderful trip. We are so blessed to have a loving family. Thank you God for our health and happiness.
There is NOTHING LIKE FAMILY! I hope everyone had a great holiday and that those who traveled made it home safely.

No comments: