The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, March 25, 2012

Birthday Party and Ballpark

I wanted to post some pictures from Grant's OFFICIAL birthday party. He really had no idea, but since Joel and Allison came down from Birmingham, we wanted to celebrate all of the "March" birthdays. That was A LOT of people. Mark, Grant, Scott, Marcia, and Allison all have March birthdays. We loved having everyone over. Thanks to "Uncle Billy" for making a birthday cake that made everyone feel special. He is so creative and thoughtful. You will notice that I am in no photos. I promise I was there, but I had no make-up on and a really bad hair day. But, the kids sure did have fun. There was no time for the "unnecessary" details such as being "photo ready". My children are mostly topless, their hair is not brushed, and they have lunch on their faces.......but we all had so much fun. When you are looking at the pictures, make sure you notice the sweet expression of Grant as he is giving his dad the "good game" high five. IT IS PRECIOUS! I hope I got a picture of all of the family members. Thanks to everyone! We love all of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey!! Such a lovely baby shower. I really liked these arrangements. The mother-to-be looks beautiful. Have to throw my sister also an elegant baby shower. Planning to arrange it at one of Seattle venues. Will have amazing ideas for the day.