The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, October 21, 2012

I don't want to forget to write about this......

Well, I know everyone has had people tell them "You need to write that down so you don't forget it" when talking about the funny things their kids say.  So, I am taking their advice.  I wanted to make sure that these funny little things were written down so I don't forget them, and my kids can read and laugh about them when they are older.
Grant,You are really getting independent.  One of the funniest things you have said lately is:

Grant:  "Momma, why does ___________ have 2 momma's and two houses, and he gets 2 birthday parties, and he gets Christmas presents at two houses?" This is what he observed about one of his friends that has divorced parents.
Mom (me): "Well Grant, his parents didn't stay married, and God tells us that we should stay married no matter what.  Even in the hard times."
Well, it went on for longer than that, and of coarse, Grant had several more observations and comments, but about 2 days later, Scott and I were "arguing", and I walked out of the room.  Scott died laughing, and I went back in the living room to see what was so funny.  Scott said that Grant had this to say about our little "discussion"
Grant: "Don't worry about that daddy.  Me and momma talked about this, and she doesn't believe in divorce, she isn't goin' anywhere."
HE IS SUCH A MESS!!!!!!

Moving on to Reagan.  She loves to be in charge, model the new clothes that she and I are making, and loves, loves, loves getting her picture taken.  Some of the funny things you have said are:

Reagan: " I want to ride the alligator momma, and I want to push the button on the alligator."  alligator = elevator
Reagan: "Grant, if you don't be good, you are going to have to live with the yo-ho's".  yo-ho's = hobo's
Reagan: "Momma, Daniel was so mean to me today. He told me to come look at this toy yoda (she was thinking about the star wars toy) and when I went to see it, it wasn't a toy yoda, it was a car.
I laughed so loud...... TOYOTA!!!!  Too cute!!
Reagan also says things such as " You better don't" when she is reprimanding Grant.  She has told me  "we don't hit our friends" when I have had to pop her for talking back, and she also calls her friend at school who is named Jillian, jellybean.
These are only a few of the things they have said lately. I know that I have missed some, but hopefully I have captured their personalities in these stories.  They are the two most wonderful children in this world.  I am truly blessed by God to be able to parent and guide these two very special children.  I thank GOD every day that they are HEALTHY and HAPPY.  I am blessed beyond measure!!!!!!

No comments: