The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Friday, March 29, 2013

Another Spring Break Update

Once again, we have managed to waste away one full week with nothing spectacular to report..........well, that's not true....... It has been one spectacular week in my world.  There is NOTHING better than spending the week together as a family.  Sure, we fuss and fight with each other, but I know we are making memories.  And, although we did not go on a trip, take a vacation, or do anything particularly noteworthy, there is NOTHING I would change about this week.  

Now, a quick "rundown" about the pictures......

 Scott graciously went with me to a "closeout" warehouse in Daleville, Alabama to look for furniture.  He later told me that he NEVER thought we would find anything.  But, we did!!!!!  I am so excited about our new HUGE furniture.  Jackie has this furniture at her house and my kids LOVE it.  They say that they always have the best "movie nights" at her house.  Well, now we can have them at our house.  And, we actually did do that last night.  After eating at Cheddar's with Jake, Presley, Jackie,and Colby, we went and rented "The Rise Of the Guardians".  If you have never seen it, I highly recommend it. The title kind of put me off, but it isn't like Harry Potter or anything.  It is about tooth fairy's, the sandman, and Santa Clause.  Rent it if you haven't seen it.  It is one of my new favorites.
.  
Scott and Colby relaxing on the new furniture after getting it all set up and installed. I love these boys!!!! Scott called Colby to see what he was doing, and his baseball game was cancelled, so Scott asked him if he could help him get the furniture.  Of coarse, he didn't hesitate.  It wasn't until we were eating at Cheddar's about 10:00 that night that I found out he didn't go to the lake with all of his friends.  He said he would rather help Scott.  Colby is truly a gift from God!!!  He is an amazing young man.  He will make some lucky young lady a WONDERFUL husband some day.  Whatever little girl's mother is praying for her future husband, she is doing a great job.  I have got to start praying harder for my two's future husband and wife's.  
This is what Grant gave Scott for his birthday................
 This is what it looked like later on in the day.  Grant is so funny!!!!  He obviously made a withdrawal from the original amount.  But he did make a note that "You are a good dad!!!!!"

 Reagan loves her "Aunt Key".  I love how she has her little hand around Jackie's neck. Please note the perfectly sized chair Jackie is sitting in.  I can't believe she can get herself in the MINI recliner that is supposed to be for Presley.  She is so stinkin' little.  She can STILL shop in the little girl's section at all department stores.  She wears a size 14 in little girls.  She is so cute!!!!  Presley is going to be little like her too!!!  So cute!!
 Reagan's dog at Goldfinger's in Dothan~ Not Hollywood!!
 Presley's monkey~ that uncle Jeff gave her.  The monkey is sitting in the paper car that their kid's meal came in.  That is the ugliest monkey doll I have ever seen....... So ugly it is cute.  It gets so much attention out in public.  People have to look and make sure it isn't real.  
 Reagan using my phone to capture moments she felt were noteworthy




 Everyone came over to celebrate Scott and Grant's birthday
 Reagan tried her best to stay up....

 She fell asleep in Jake's arms.  It was so precious!!

 Jake is such a sweet young man.  My kids LOVE him.  I'm glad he is a good boy, because my children imitate his every move!!!!!  BE GOOD JAKE!!!
 Reagan made brownies for the party





Well, I guess this is goodbye for now...... From COCO......we will see you all soon.  Until next post........ be safe, hug your family, and thank God for the blessings in your life.  I do want to recommend the book "The Insanity of God."  I have just finished it.  It will make a huge impact on your faith.  I got it on ebay.  Pastor Ray Jones at Ridgecrest mentioned that he was reading it in one of his sermons, so I got it as well. You will not be able to put it down.  Be Safe!!!!! 

No comments: