The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Monday, March 11, 2013

Ballpark Babies

We run, run, run all week long!!!  We practice baseball EVERY DAY of the week, except Tuesday.  I am exhausted, and I only come along for the ride.  I can't imagine how exhausting it is to actually PLAY ball this much! Grant loves it though.  And, of coarse, Little Miss Priss loves all of the social time.  She is pictured here with Wes.  They get along so well.  She loved playing with his farm animals.  She is holding up a horse for everyone to see.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  And, be on the lookout for something that is TOTALLY surprising from ME!!!!!  Scott has 100% supported me with the development of my (our) new company.  He wants me to take full credit for it, but he has helped me tremendously.  I would not have had the nerve to do it without his support.   It is called Blackboard Communications, LLC.  It will shock you!!!! I'm just a little proud of myself. It is NOTHING to do with crafting, sewing, or homely things.  IT IS AMAZING!!!!!  We have had a lot of positive feedback from NUMEROUS prospective buyers.  Please pray that this company glorifies God, allows me to be a positive example of how Godly people should be, and offers the benefits to everyone that I have prayed so hard that it will.  






                                                                 " Nickle-back"
                                                               Wes and Reagan

No comments: