The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Thursday, August 1, 2013

Google makes a big Mistake!!!! Picasa Album malfunction!!!

Okay, so as you noticed, there a several pictures missing on the blog.  There has been a major error related to picasa picture album and google.  There are so many people reporting this problem online, but no solution. I have waited and waited for a solution, so instead of more waiting, I am going to try to solve the solution on my own.  I am going to MASS POST PICTURES.  I know they will not be in any order, and they will not be in the "story" as I desired, but at least they will be recorded for my little angels to share with their family one day.  I hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience.  I love you both so much!!!!!  Sorry for the error.  I try to stay up to date with technology, and I have tried everything.  This is not my error, but an error related to the "communication paths" between google and picasa.












 Reagan's first check.  Uncle Jeff gave her $25 for her 4th birthday.  She loved signing it, cashing it, and getting her money~ Thanks Uncle Jeff!!















































































































































































































































































































No comments: