The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Birthday in Review

What a great birthday! Joel and I met with our families in Pratville at the Bass Pro Outlet on Sunday. It was so good to see them. Madeline is so cute. Grant loved all of the animals. On Monday, I got flowers at work. A good friend, Natalie Jeffcoat, sent me the arrangement with the sunflowers. I was so surprised.

Then, Scott sent me flowers from the three of them. They were beautiful. Suzanne and Terri gave me the keychain, Lauren gave me the photo clutch and picture notepad, and Alisa, Colby, and Cameron gave me the lotion, body wash, and the cute new wallet.

Mother is giving me a date night! She is going to watch Grant and Reagan while Scott and I have some time together. I think she is taking them to eat and doing something special with them. They are so excited~ well Grant is!

Jackie, Mark, Jacob and Presley gave me a bracelet and some earrings. They are not in the pictures. The cards that they made me were my favorite. Jacob wrote "Happy Birthday~MommaTwo~ that is what he called me when he was little! Jackie was not real happy about that! He thought he had two mother's because I was there all the time. :)

Mr. and Mrs. Horne gave me a necklace, bracelet, and earrings. Then, we all went out to eat at O'Charleys. I also received phone calls from all of my brother's and my sister. I loved hearing the little voices of their children singing happy birthday over the phone.

I could not have asked for a better day. I love all of the people that I work with, and my family! I am so blessed!!!!

Thanks to everyone for making my day so special. It was one of my best birthday's yet!

No comments: