The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Forgotten Gift!

I just got off of the phone with Alyssa. She quickly reminded me that I did not list her gift among the presents that I received on my birthday. I am so sorry!!!! Alyssa and Jeff always give me little gifts, so I just forgot. I also always steal her clothes when she comes to visit. But, I just forgot~NO EXCUSES! They gave me a Auburn shirt that is so cute. It is brown and has polka dots on it. Alyssa bought her one just like it. I'm going to dress like her and embarrass her as much as possible. They also got me a pair of pink nike running shorts, to go with it.Thanks ALYSSA and JEFF!!!!

No comments: