The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

I love the holidays! I will post more pictures when things settle down. I love the pictures of Santa coming to our house. Grant was so excited. Reagan liked him too! Christmas was fun, as usual. At Mom's the men did the traditional "gag" gifts. There were several snuggies to go around. But, the funniest gag gift was brought by Uncle Jeff. He brought a Micheal Jackson book, a glitter glove, some skin lightener, a fake nose, and super cool sunglasses. Other gifts included golf ball finder glasses, a no fog mirror and nail clippers, and a sandwich maker~which we used Christmas night at Jackie and Mark's house.

No comments: