The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Big Birthday Party Pics!
















Well, amid all of the daily chaos, we managed to host a birthday party~ On Grant's actual birthday. Thanks to all of the family and friends that made us a priority, even on last minute notice. Jessi came from college, Jay and Marcia came after he got off of work late, Mom came and brought JayAustin and Jacob, Jackie and Presley arrived FIRST!!!! I even told her the correct party time~ Jackie is usually late, so thanks for coming and helping me Jackie. Jody, Pam, Will, and MaryLynn came and made a quick visit and then raced to church. Mrs. Carol (Mark's mother~AKA "MEME") also came to our little get together. Rhonda, "Nardo", Anna Kay, and Ava Claire came too! Thanks Rhonda- I know you have felt bad lately. SINCE YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!! Baby #3 will make his/her debut on November 3rd, 2011. We can't wait.
Now~ For the HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT:
MRS. HORNE (NANNA) came!!!!!! She gets the most dedicated award. No one did more than she did that day. She went and had a radiation treatment, and then, she went shopping for Grant's gift. Now that is some serious lovin'. Poppa came, Aunt Alisa, Colby, Cameron, and Granny. Thanks to you all!!
The day consisted of some crazy stuff! I took the day off to spend with Grant~and, Reagan didn't feel 100%, so that worked out well. We went to "Big Fun" and to McDonalds. Then, we headed home. But, Grant said "What's that smell Momma"? I pulled into Wal-Mart and the guy in the auto department said "We can't work on this ma'am". I immediately called "Superman"~ and he arrived home and got my Yukon back ~good as new~ right on time for the party to begin. Now I know why God made it take a man and a woman to be parents. It definately takes two!!! Thanks Scott~ I love you!

No comments: