The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tee-Ball, Time-out , and Temper Tantrams

Jake AKA "Cutie-Pa-Tootie"! ~ You are growing so fast!!!!! What happened to that sweet little voice that used to call me "Momma-Two"? And, why do you have a mustache? I don't like you growing up so fast!

Grant and Presley are on the same tee-ball team this year. They play for "Metro-Music". Just some comments to let you know what all the photos are about~

After dinner, I walked into the living room, and Scott said "Hey Jan, you wanna sit with me"?Love his humor. I really do love him though! We joke and say~ "love you, see you in a few years". Parenting is MORE than a full time job! But, the benefits are great!

Grant and Presley in action on the field!!!!


It's not about the score, it's how you look playing the game! Right Presley? And girl, you look good! She is the only girl on the team~and she is sooooooo FAST!


Metro Music Cheerleader!

Metro Music Cheerleader Dead-leggin' HONEY. Thanks for all the help Mom! I love you!

Another Cutie-Pa-Tootie He also has a mustache! ;)

Saturday morning dance party ~featuring Reagan and Callie Girl!! Sister has got some rhythm. Poor Callie!

Again, Poor Callie!

Dance Party Intermission-Snack Time!!!

Perfect SWING!!! Uncle Mark-also "coach" says Grant is one of the best hitters on the team!

CONCENTRATE!!!!! He kept forgetting to touch the plate~He got it this time though. He held his tongue just right!


I love these boys!!! Grant is focused on the batter~ready to make a run for home. Daddy is making sure though. I love to watch these two together. They are getting so close. He loves his Daddy!

No comments: