The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, March 27, 2011





Mrs. Claudia was responsible for carrying the precious cargo to the car after she was done. She was exhausted. Reagan and I took a little walk on the walking trail. It was fun. We found a little waterfall and played on the playground for a little bit. It was HOT! It was an attempt to "wear her out" for the long ride home. IT WORKED! YEAH! Alyssa took some pictures of us. Reagan likes to make "silly faces" now. She thinks sticking her tongue out is hillarious. It kind of is when you see her~she has to concentrate and try so hard, but she can do it!
Madeline is quite the little soccer player. We stayed and watched her practice Saturday before we headed home for Dothan. I sure do wish we lived closer. I didn't realize how much I miss them until I got to spend 2 weekends "back to back" with them. Family is priceless. I'm glad that all of our girls will be close in age. The picture of Madeline with her hand raised is when the coaches were introducing her. You had to stand up and wave when the coach called out your name. Most of the other kids just kind of buried their heads in their parents shirt~but not Madeline. She stood up proud! She is so cute!!!!!




No comments: