The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, January 10, 2012

All Eyes On ME!!!

Grant has not taken the "backseat" to his little sister by any means. I worried when I had a second child that he may feel less important, mistreated, or like we treated Reagan better or different than we did him. Well, we don't worry about this anymore. Grant demands attention EVERYWHERE he goes. At the ballgame in Atlanta, he grabbed a cheerleader out of the parade to have his picture made with her, at Applebees he asked the hostess to put his picture that he colored on the "GOOD" wall- and she said "well, we will do better than that, we will just put yours on the tree all by itself, and then~when we passed some police officers when we were going into the ballgame, Well, the picture says it all. I love his little personality!


No comments: