The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Thursday, January 12, 2012

More Details and Funny Things Kids Say

So, when Grant got home, I got ALL the details of losing his first tooth. He said that he was in Mrs. McDaniels class (the teacher next door to his classroom)~ on the rug, watching the movie "Care Bears". The kids were taking their DIEBELS test, so it was not the typical day. Grant said that it was a girl movie and he was bored, so he just kept wiggling his tooth-and it came right out. He told me that his tooth was "so flexible that he could turn it almost all the way around" so he knew it was coming out today. He said then, he showed all the kids in the room that his tooth was out. He was excited that there was a lot of kids to show it too. Lots of classes were combined together so that the teachers could do testing. It was a good day!
Now, funny things they say: Reagan is really into taking care of herself these days. She loves to accessorize herself in pink~ pink nail polish, pink hair bows, and pink clothes. She enjoys taking long baths, brushing her hair, and looking at herself in the mirror. So, when she has ANY form of scratch, hang-nail, or "BOO-BOO", she wants a band-aid on it immediately. But, in Reagan's world they are not called band-aids. She will rush in the room, hold up her injury, and say " Momma, I need a blanket for my finger." I LOVE IT! I hope everyone has a great week. Hug your family and tell them you love them as much as you can!

No comments: