The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Saturday, September 29, 2012

It's our Crazy Little Life...... and we LOVE it!!!!


Well, I just posted numerous photos of our life lately.  I will do a real quick "recap" of the events.  I hope everyone is doing well.  We are CRAZY BUSY!!!  I just wanted to make sure that I posted some pictures because this "blog" is the scrapbook for my wonderful children.  To Grant and Reagan........ Thank you for adding SO MUCH SPICE TO MY LIFE.  I love you both so much.  I thank God (but not enough) for the blessings you both are.  I have 2 smart, beautiful, and most importantly...... HEALTHY children.  THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!  This month is national Leukemia and Lymphoma month. Dothan City Schools raised over  $6,000 dollars for this cause.  I am passionate about this.  I think it would be every parent's worse nightmare.  I have been praying for the families with children that have fought the battle and lost..... Lindsey Steltenpohl, Wesley Duncheff, for the families currently fighting, and anyone affected by childhood cancer.  Please pray for these families.  And, if possible, make a donation in their honor.  Our event is "Light the Night".  It specifically goes to the children in Alabama fighting leukemia and lymphoma.  "Light the Night" will be October 4th.... that is this Thursday night.  It is in Dothan  at Poplar Head Park.
 Headed to school
 Cinderella Play at the Dothan Opera House

 How Daddy does Reagan's hair
 How my sweet babies sleep at night
Grant is famous.... He (and his daddy) are on a billboard
 What Reagan looks like when she dresses herself
 What Reagan looks like at 12:00 midnight... waiting on her daddy to get home from the football game.  She refuses to go to bed until he is home..... she loves her daddy.
How we shop for groceries.... note the baby doll  buckled in with Reagan
 Sorority pose... where does she get this? This is another dress I made Reagan.  She loves to model our designs.  She is pretty happy when she wakes up in the morning....... NOT LIKE HER BROTHER!
This is what BROTHER looks like.  In this photo, I have drug him out of the bed, and he is laying on the floor.  GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!!!!

No comments: