The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bits and Pieces Of Our Busy Little Life

 The ballpark takes up a lot of our time these days.  I love being outside in the sunshine with my little monkey's!  Grant looks so handsome in his uniform to me.  Reagan and I are his biggest cheerleaders.  I wish I would have taken a picture of him playing "catcher" this weekend.  He couldn't hardly walk in all that gear! He loved it though.  The umpire couldn't stop laughing at him.  He was so cute.  He gave it all he had!  He would hustle to get the ball, but he had absolutely no idea where it was! Reagan would yell "Go Grant, Get that ball".  She can yell pretty loud for such a little priss- pot!

I also realized that some of my favorite moments happen in our car.  Reagan is such a joy when I pick her up from school.  She loves her teacher, Ms. Donna.  Ms. Donna says Reagan is such a smart little girl.  She really does go "on and on" about how smart she is.  One day, Reagan laughed when she told me that Ms. Donna messed up on their work.  They were learning about the "L" sound and Ms. Donna made them color a picture of a sailboat...... Reagan had completely overlooked the HUGE  LIGHTHOUSE in the front portion of the picture and focused on the sailboat instead.

Another funny story....... One of Reagan's little friends put a piece of pretend bacon in her backpack- in the side pocket.  Well, we got home and Reagan was so upset.  She ran into school Monday morning announcing "I brought home the bacon."  Well, every parent that was in the building DIED laughing.  I told them someone needed to bring it home!!!!!

Take a look at the pictures.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed the moment they occurred!  I love my life.  I am totally exhausted, hopelessly unorganized, drastically UN-fashionable, BUT..... I wouldn't change a thing!!!!
                                                          Good Lookin' Baseball Man!
Grant's #1 FAN!  Okay~ I'm talking about Reagan, not the battery powered "fan" that caused a fight at the park!!! HA! HA! HA!
                                                            Warm up time with Daddy

                     Reagan giving me the details of the day...... after running the show at Evergreen!
 Reagan singing "You are My Shun-Shine" to her baby.  This poor doll has to stay in my car all day in Reagan's carseat- per Reagan's orders..... You can imagine the drama that causes in the parking lot of my school.  I have only left this doll one day.  I was told that it scared some people that walked by- they thought it was real.  I didn't even think about that!  I guess I am just in too big of a rush to realize the REALITY of how this may look to others who don't live in my world!
            Reagan playing her "tan-and- green" after I corrected her it became "tan-ja-lean"
Sweet sugar before we part ways every morning.  One with Daddy, and one with Mommy.  I love these babies!!!!

Time sure does fly, but they have always loved each other! I hope they are always this close!

 And this has to be one of my favorite pictures EVER!  My sweet little man making sure he says his prayers, even when he is exhausted.  He fell asleep and I had to make sure he wasn't just praying a really long time. You know sometimes we have to ask for forgiveness for what we have done that day! Just kidding!

No comments: