The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, August 1, 2012

NO FEAR.... The EYE EXAM!

I remember as a child being terrified when my mom took me to the eye doctor the first time, and I think I was in the 2nd grade.  Well, NOT MY CHILDREN!  Grant, as you all know, got glasses when he was almost 3.  So, as a precautionary measure, we scheduled Reagan an exam to have her eyes examined.  Grant went first to show her how things were done.  Reagan didn't need ANY instruction...... she was READY TO GO!!!!  The staff gave them eyeball stickers as their reward..... AND LOOK AT MY CHILDREN!!!!  The entire waiting area was highly entertained by my two.  They were very well behaved, REALLY, and several adults waiting for their exam even made mention of the way they behaved so well.  We were at the office for almost 3 hours (we had to have their eyes dilated), so I was very pleased with their behavior.  Of coarse, my two kept everyone laughing.  They are quite entertaining!

No comments: