The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Friday, August 17, 2012

End of Summer Trip

 We decided to take a trip to the beach before we had to go back to school.  We left and went on Friday the August 3rd.  I am just late getting this on the blog.  We are so blessed that "Uncle Jeff" lets us use his beach house EVERY TIME WE ASK!!!  The kids enjoyed Wonder Works  AKA the  "Upside Down House" by the Horne kids.  Reagan is featured as a mermaid on the beach.  Scott "perfected" his side of her tail.  We did it together, but featured below, he swears that the left side is waaaaaayyyyy better than the right side.  Grant didn't make it into many photos this time, he rarely slows down long enough to get in a picture. He has more important things to do than pose for me.  I am also losing my "cool factor" with him.  He tells me what I should and shouldn't wear, and sometimes makes me aware of the fact that I am embarrassing him.  WOW!  I didn't know this would happen so quickly.  I love Reagan's cute little cheeks in the impression below.  I don't even want to think about how unsanitary this was!  Oh well...... she had fun!












No comments: