The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Monday, August 20, 2012

Photo Fabulous......No, I don't think so!

This morning before heading off to school, I attempted to take some pictures of my children.  It is such a JOB to get a good picture.  Well, I don't know how I feel about having a 2nd grader!  Grant is getting so big...so fast!  I just gave up on the "perfect picture". So, you get the below end result.  I love being Grant and Reagan's mother.  They keep me laughing constantly.  Thanks to all of my family for calling and checking on their official first day of school.  Uncle Jeff, Honey, and Poppa always call for an update.  I thank God every day for allowing me to have Grant and Reagan in my life.  It is such a blessing.  I don't take for granted a single day how blessed I am having healthy, happy children.  So, here we go 2012-2013 school year.  I hope that Mrs. Enfinger is prepared for Grant, and Ms. Donna is ready for Reagan.  Teachers are special people.  I don't know how they do the job they do!






No comments: