The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Hobby equals New Wardrobe

Jeff and Alyssa can't believe that I have learned to sew.  I told him that I made Reagan a top from 2 of his old shirts that he gave Scott, and he wanted proof.  I have been copying the brand "Matilda Jane".  Jackie isn't crazy about it, but I love it!  It is a little different.  So........ enjoy the pictures, but don't look too close.... you will see that I am LEARNING TO SEW!


 The top above is the one that I made from the 2 shirts that "Uncle Jeff" gave us.  It is one of my favorites!
 Jackie helped me ALOT with this cupcake outfit.  It was the first thing I attempted to sew.  She really did it.
 Copy of a Matilda Jane dress that I saw online. You either like this brand or you don't,  there isn't any "in between"
Jackie helped me put the "R" on the top, but I made the pants entirely on my own.  This is the 2nd thing that I made.  It is like a sewing sweatshop at my house, but I am the only worker....... I am addicted!!

No comments: