The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Friday, August 17, 2012

Madeline Turns 5!


It is hard to believe that Madeline is 5! We sure did have fun at her party.  Reagan loved all of the pink girl things featured at the party.  She is into all things PINK!  I thought this phase would have ended by now. I will now FEATURE a couple of Grant's funny sayings for the week....... Notice the cute face painter in the photo below.  When she asked Grant what he wanted her to paint on his face, he stated......... "Your Phone number". I got HOT ALL OVER!!!!!  What am I going to do with this child?  He also got upset when I left to go to a "FUNDRAISER" with "Uncle Jeff".  He told me that he wanted to go with me.  I told him that it wouldn't be fun for him, and he states " Well then why do they call it a FUN RAISER?"  "I know how to raise the FUN."  Boy does he!  He keeps me laughing.  We went to meet his teacher Thursday night.  She is young and cute.  I told her that I was going to take a BEFORE AND AFTER picture of her.  She just laughed.  She doesn't know what this year has in store for her.  Please put Scott and I on your prayer list~ and Mrs. Enfinger!!!!  Happy Parenting to ALL!!!  No one can EVER prepare you for this journey.  But it is a trip that I wouldn't miss for the WORLD! OH.. note the expression on Mary's face in the last picture.  This is the affect my children have on other youngsters!  She is the sweetest child.  Happy Birthday Madeline!  











No comments: