The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, July 29, 2012

This and That..... Better Late than Never!

I was reviewing the prior post from Reagan's birthday party, and I realized that I had not posted a picture as Grant as PINKALICIOUS!  I didn't want to leave this cute little picture out.  I posted another one of Reagan because it was just so stinkin' cute to me!  One of my most favorite times.... in the summer(because they can sleep late and aren't having to be made to get out of bed) is watching Grant and Reagan wake up and laugh and giggle.  They rarely play well together these days, so I cherish these precious little moments.  I love the look on their faces.  The other photos are to document the fact that both of my children (Reagan featured in this photo) love to be "almost" naked "almost" all of the time.  The first thing they do when they walk in our door is take their clothes off.  So funny!!!! I posted the tearful goodbye to Madeline.  We had so much fun with her.  Reagan found it extremely difficult to say good-bye.  And the last photo......... Jackie has created a monster!  I love to sew now.  Scott says that I am in the business of "disposable clothing" because I am afraid to wash them because I don't know if they will survive........... but, I am making progress with my sewing ability, and Reagan almost has an entire new wardrobe.... LIKE IT OR NOT MISSY!!!  Just kidding.  I remember hating my mother making our clothes, and her making us try them on OVER and OVER until she got them just right........ I HAVE BECOME MY MOTHER!!!!! Thanks to Jackie and Mom for helping me learn to sew for my little ones.  Grant has made a request that I make him some UnderArmor.  He will learn too soon that it is NOT COOL for your mom to make your clothing.... until then, I will make my little man any thing he desires!








No comments: