The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Trip To The Zoo


We decided to take the kids to the zoo for the day.  They had a great time. It was slightly cloudy, but we decided to try it anyway......and in the last pictures, you can see that the rain CAME DOWN!!!!  We finished feeding the giraffes, but we did not get to ride the train. We took shelter in the gift shop.......and ended up spending way to much money.  We are making memories though, so that is priceless!  I love my MONKEYS!   Reagan said that her favorite thing at the zoo was the wolf- and Grant said he liked the tigers.  I love the picture of Reagan in the snake exhibit.  When we were leaving the exhibit, Reagan told the family entering that they needed to be careful in there... and for them not to be scared because they were in cages.  I thank God everyday for the blessings he has given me.  My specific prayer is for God to  keep us all Healthy, Happy, and Content.  I pray this with Grant and Reagan each night, and now they will say it themselves.  It is so sweet to hear them repeat the prayer. And, Grant has began to say his own unique blessing before we eat.  He is growing up so fast.  Oh.... in the picture of the "eagles"- That is Reagan's finger in the photo.  She was adamant about taking some pictures of the animals.  She is such the photographer.  

















No comments: