The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Saturday, July 21, 2012

Reagan's 3rd Birthday Party


Madeline looks just like her Daddy in this picture.  He always "surveyed the scene" carefully before entering the pool.  So funny!

Grant and Jake playing on the trampoline

Reagan and Madeline "chalking" on the trampoline
Sweet Presley
Madeline starts to get comfortable and let loose!
Reagan and Madeline enjoying the sunshine and refreshments
Cake time... Reagan LOVED this part.  I made her cake.... she wanted a certain one that she saw on the "puter" and no bakery could do it..... so I pulled out some inspiration (I got from my mom)... and I did not tell my daughter NO.... so I made it!  It turned out better than I thought it would.  She said she wanted a barbie cake after playing a detailed "Pinkalicious" party.  Typical.






Jackie is the BEST sister.  She helped me do all of the party planning.  She also made the gift bags for the kids.  Thanks so much for being the best OLDER~ NOT BIGGER SISTER... HA!HA!HA!


Reagan LOVED the outfit that Jessi gave her
SUPER, SUPER excited about the turtle family that Granny gave her

Dress up time.....
One of the sweetest babies I have EVER MET..... Hudson was a hit at the party
Madeline is starting to warm up to the idea of a DANCE PARTY
Okay... she is warmed up now.. let the dancing begin.
Rocker girl Presley
Hudson got in on the dress up party too!
Perfectly Pinkalicious PRESLEY
Nardo! WITH HAIR!
Nardo as Pinkalicious.... TOO FUNNY!

No comments: