The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Thursday, July 12, 2012

Spend the night Party



We had such a GREAT time when Jake and Presley spent the night with us!  "Aunt Key" is JUST LIKE ME WITH HER MONKIES!  I NEVER let them out of my sight.  So, when Grant asked her if they could spend the night (again) and she said YES (for a change), He was more than elated!  Jackie was nervous that Presley may not stay.  But....... when you they all stayed awake until 3:00AM, it isn't long that you have to actually SLEEP!  I loved hearing all of the giggling and laughing.  It sure caught up with me the next day.  The last picture is of Grant and Reagan at Chuck E Cheese's.  They enjoyed it too!  They have really improved a lot of the games and the character interacts a lot more.  That is good if your child likes characters like mine do, but not so good if your child is like Presley~ and is terrified of characters because..... "they all have really big heads."  








No comments: