The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, July 22, 2012

Birthday Party Details

Reagan's 3rd Birthday Party was so much fun.  Since this is the "scrapbook" for the kids, I want to make sure the details are noted. Jody, Pam, Will, MaryLynn, Grandmother and Granddaddy didn't make the party because MaryLynn was playing in her AllStars baseball game in Auburn, which they won.... in the 7th inning... 4-3.  Great job.  Jay and Marcia didn't get to come this year either.  They were preparing for Marcia's surgery.  She will be having surgery on her back at the Houston Clinic.  Everyone please keep her in your prayers.  She worked well past 9:00 PM at the bank trying to get prepared for the time she will be missing at work.  Jay also had to work.  We sure did miss them.  Jeff was at the beach, but he brought Madeline down so she could be at the party...... thanks Uncle Jeff.  We sure have enjoyed little Miss Madeline.

Now for the picture details.  I painted the "Pinkalicious" poster for the pictures.  Everyone was so impressed.  I DID NOT TRACE IT.  Not many people know this, but our family is quite artistic.  We (or I) rarely have the opportunity to utilize it.  It comes from my mother's side of the family.  She is great at drawing.  Her dad, Eddie, could play ANY instrument he picked up.  He never took a single lesson either.  He could play ANYTHING! Harmonica, piano, organ, guitar, drums, you name it.... he was so talented.  Our family sure has "reaped the benefits" of the natural talent that he passed down to us.  Jay is great at playing the drums,  Joel uses his drawing ability to work as an architect, Jody uses his talent as an engineer, Jackie can draw as well... her bulletin boards at school are fabulous.... she does such GREAT things with her classes.  I just want to make sure Grant and Reagan know that they can DO ANYTHING!!!

One more little detail.... Jackie taught me how to sew!!!  I (with Jackie's assistance) made the outfit that Reagan wore for a few minutes at the party.  I have such a great family!  I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

Rhonda, Nardo, AnnaKay, AvaClaire, and Hudson came to our party celebration.  Granny, Poppa, Colby, Cameron, and Colby's girlfriend Shaylee were there as well.  Alisa was in HAITI on a mission trip.  She was doing dental work on the children of Haiti.  We sure did miss her at the party, but, she was doing such a great thing for others in need. Jackie, Mark, Presley, Jacob, and Madeline were here with us.... and, of coarse GRANT was here.. how would Reagan have managed to open her presents without the help of her "Big Brother"! Honey was at the party helping and making it all come together.  I LOVE MY MOTHER!  I thank God everyday that he blessed me with such an amazing woman as my mom.  She is such a strong woman.

Happy Birthday REAGAN!  We love you so much.

No comments: