The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, November 18, 2012

I take after my Mother

So, one of my favorite things to do is to go to garage sales.  I used to HATE it when my mom would make us go with her on Saturday mornings.  So now, it is my turn to do the same with my little guys.  My two don't mind going right now though.  I guess they may not want to go in a few years, but now, they will wake me up to go.  So, below you will see the PLAYHOUSE that we found at our Saturday venture for ........get ready people....... $75.  It retails for $589.  The family was moving and just didn't want to have to move it.  Reagan also got some beautiful princess shoes that she has been sporting ever since we got them.  I think we may end up having to pay for a broken ankle.  Reagan has a very, very strong passion for her fashion attire.  She is a total NIGHTMARE to dress daily.  It has to be a dress that will "spin" when she twirls, It has to be a certain length, and she wants to wear pink EVERY DAY.  The pictures speak for themselves.  
I want to include some famous "sayings" that my children have came up with.  When I am getting on to Grant, Reagan has to put her "two cents" in.  She says "Grant, it you don't be good, you will have to live with the YO-HO's"  In translation, Yo-ho's means "HOBO's".  We were also looking and talking about animals, and Reagan got confused, but never changed her mind that a Rooster is called a "bark-a-doodle-do".  We had been discussing dogs, roosters, and numerous other animals.  Too much for a three year old's brain to process.








No comments: