The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, November 18, 2012

Peanut Festival Fun

We sure did have a good time at the National Peanut Festival.  Grant, Reagan, Jake, and Presley rode the rides, and enjoyed all of the good food. Jake is getting so mature.  I could not believe it when he went "walking around" with his friends.  I thought Jackie was going to DIE!!!!! It is so hard to watch our babies get so big so fast!!! Jake has a beautiful girlfriend.  I can not hardly get my mind around this!! I love having family so close.  I am really blessed to have older brothers and sisters to guide me in the path of parenthood. Things sure have changed from when we were young.  Facebook, cell phones....... I am going to need lots and lots of help!!!










No comments: