The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, November 18, 2012

"Real Reagan"

 Below you will see Reagan's daily report sheet.  Note the numerous "straight faces" marked by Ms. Donna. In picture #2, Reagan is discussing how it was not her fault, and she did not want to talk about this.  When we arrived home, Reagan hid the paper under her bed ( I don't care if you see the dirt under her bed, these are real posts, and I do not pretend to have a perfectly clean home IT IS REAL!!!! SO FUNNY), Then, the final step in Reagan's process was to take a new piece of paper, draw numerous "smiley faces", and say "here mommy, here are the smiley faces you wanted."  What am I going to do with this girl?





No comments: