The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, December 2, 2012

Week-end in Review

This week-end we had our Christmas pictures made.  That is NEVER an enjoyable task.  I hope Mrs. Shannon Oglesby has a great editing program.  "Rocky" our elf made another appearance. The kids think he is hilarious.  Reagan has had quite a few spankings this week-end for lying.  She is not happy about Rocky being in our house these days.  She said that he shouldn't be a tattle tale!!! My kids never cease to amaze me.  Grant said the same thing one year, if I am not mistaken. I took all of these pictures with my phone.  They aren't great, but they capture the moments.  Look at how skinny Grant is in these pictures!!!!!  Scott said he was the exact same way.  He looks pitiful.  He eats ALL the time.  He is just always on the go! I hope everyone has had a great week-end!!! I will post some of our pictures when we get them back.  I am so glad that this yearly event is over. 





















No comments: