The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Friday, May 10, 2013

A day in the life of the Horne Family

Reagan had her class pictures at school.  They turned out so cute.  Her teacher is Ms. Donna, and she is absolutely one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met.  I am blessed to have such a sweet soul caring for my sweet angel while I am away at work.  I will give you a "run-down" of the kids in Reagan's class (back row L-R then bottom row L-R)  Braxton, Ms. Donna, Daniel, Ella, Libby Claire, REAGAN, Libby Kate (aka Libby Cake), and "best friend" Bella.  Bella is also known as Cinda-bella.  Another funny little word that Reagan says is DOLPHIN.  She says "momma, I made you a picture.  I drew you a dolla-fin."  LOVE IT!!!!



Reagan loves to get the mail out of the mailbox.  It is quite a show. Almost got it..........almost....
 Got it!!!!
 "Here Momma!"

 I hung up the BEAUTIFUL duck mother's day picture that Grant colored for me in my office.  He is so sweet!!!
I love this picture.  It is so sweet.  They may fuss and fight when they are awake, but truth be known, they love each other more than words can express!!!  Grant will be a wonderful husband and protector one day.  He is precious!!!  I love my life!!!! Thank you God for blessing me with healthy, happy children.  

No comments: