The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, May 5, 2013

Winding down the School Year

As the end of the school year approaches, we have a wide range of photos to share.  The weeks seem to be getting busier and busier.  I don't think we can pack any more activities into our days.  Reagan is pictured below sitting in the bushes after eating, waiting on her Daddy and Grant.  Look at her hair....it is so long it got caught in the bushes!!







 Grant wanted me to take his picture after a ketchup packet exploded in his face.  It wanted me to send it to Scott and tell him that he was talking back to his momma!!!  This boy is hilarious!  Also, on another note, Grant's entire class was making a mother's day card for their moms. Grant just had to tell me what he wrote. The teacher said "my mom is as pretty as a ...." and the children filled in the blank.  Grant told me that some of his friends said "a flower"  "a beautiful day at the beach."  BUT NOT MY SON!!!!  He said that his teacher laughed so loud when he told her what he wanted to write.  He told her "my mom is as pretty as a............KARDASHIAN."  ONLY GRANT!!!!!!!  Grant's teacher had to go to Scott's class and tell him during her planning period.  I just don't think they have ever encountered a child like my little man.  I LOVE MY SON!!!! His sense of humor is one of his BEST qualities.  



 The above 3 photos is what we ALWAYS have to deal with when my mom tries to leave Reagan.  She goes into total MELTDOWN mode.  She loves, loves, loves her HONEY!!!

 Thanks for coming POPPA!!!!



 Thanks for coming PRESLEY!!!









 End of the year program.... SUCCESS!!
 Monday morning pink princess
 I could not manage to get myself together after this visit from Colby.  He came over to have Scott tie his tie for him for his 10th grade Sports Banquet.  I cried and cried.  I sure do miss Todd.  I know these two boys do!! Colby wore one of Scott's dress shirts and ties.  I placed a tie tack on the back of Colby's tie that Scott, Poppa, and all of the pall bearers wore at Todd's funeral.  I told him that his Daddy would be so very proud of him ~AND THAT HE WOULD BE FOR SURE!!!!!  Colby has the kindest, old soul.  He is so mature for his age.  I am truly blessed to have such a positive role model for my children to look up to. 



 Fake corn tooth for the missing tooth that will not come back in.  
 Baseball, baseball, baseball!!!!  And then, one tired little girl after a day full of baseball and socializing.  


 Cool Grant!!!



 Who has made all "A's" their entire life and just got accepted into the "Gifted" program?  THIS GUY!!!

 We obviously did not buy these pictures.  First of all, he looks like he just rolled out of Scott's truck and stood in front of the camera, and second, he is wearing his glasses, which I LOVE, but he rarely wears anymore.  He is a contact man.  And, boy does he have the BLUEST eyes when he wears his contacts!!!

 Reagan asked me to take her picture on the way to school. She said "wait, wait momma......now I'm ready."  She was ready when she put her sunglasses on and crossed her legs!  To grown!!!
 Fashionista!!! She wants me to make her "dress up" clothes that are "all the way to the floor."  The longer the better.  She is so funny!!!
And we got so many funny looks on the way home from school   Reagan wanted her "fake dog" to get some air.  People would wave and laugh at them when they drove by.  Reagan thought this was hilarious. 

No comments: