The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Saturday, June 15, 2013

Joel, Allison, and Mary Arrive

Joel, Allison, and Mary arrived in Dothan to get Madeline after spending the week with her "Dothan Cousins." Mary seemed to remember us this time.  She is precious.  Her hair is whiter than any other child I have ever seen.  Joel and I are having a class reunion this weekend.  It is our 17th year~ we didn't have a 10th year reunion.  I'm kind of excited.  I am looking forward to seeing some people I haven't seen in a while.  Other details about the pictures are:  Mary Loves Uncle Scotty, Grant wins his first "AllStar" game- with Daddy as the head coach, and we made a trip to a small blueberry farm to pick blueberries.  They had such a good time.  Jake is such a good sport.  He is so sweet to his younger cousins~ even though I know they try his nerves!!!!  Thanks Jake!  Grant looks up to you so much, so I really need you to be a positive role model for him. 













No comments: